Monday, August 10, 2020

It only took a day!

 I'm thrilled to report that my machine was only at the doctor's for a day and is now working like a dream. I have started quilting the second seminole quilt and might even do a bit more on the first one once I have finished the binding. 


One of the difficulties with these quilts is that I cannot start at the centre but have to go in the same direction for the whole length of the quilt. I've been rolling the quilt as I go and unlike the tiny machine it actually fits under the throat of the machine. I have now worked out how to clamp it in place so it is easier to manage. Yay!

Hopefully these two quilts will be finished soon because I now have a project of my own in my mind. I devised it while in Norway and drew it on a serviette so we'll see if I can bring that to fruition.

No comments: