Monday, May 9, 2022

Liz's latest creations

 Liz will not be able to join us on Zoom this time but has sent photos of her latest creations for a challenge they were give at the local club.

They were given 25 random squares to do what they like but each square was to be visible and not cut or folded.

Liz says: "After copying Betty's habit of saving squares I had lots more to incorporate and then I used appliqued shapes to partly cover the worst of the mismatches. I was pleased with my effort but missed the deadline to hand it in!"

"I also entered two 12" square blocks in the NZ National 'Brown' challenge. I felt quite brave because they have a really high standard but I don't think mine looked out of place. Mine are second from the left and second from the right in the top row."

Well done Liz!

No comments: