Saturday, April 9, 2022

Our April Gathering

 We were six people who gathered last weekend for our April patchwork gathering. I spent most of the day quilting one of the blue friendship star quilts and I hope to get the next one done today. The binding is on the first one now waiting for someone to adopt the handsewing bit.


We were able to add borders to the green star quilt and to the flower top (seen in the photo above).


Then the joy of arranging Jeanette's Briar Rose blocks which are now on the design wall awaiting trimming and joining. No sashing required for this top.

One of the jobs I did during all this rain was to do a big tidy of all the junk that had littered our space upstairs for years and I also changed the cover on the bed to be more in keeping with the new curtains and cushion covers. This will stay until I finish the Peaches and Cream doily quilt I am making.




No comments: