Sunday, August 8, 2021

Progress last week

 During the week Stephanie (my Bubble Buddy) and I moved a few more quilts just one step closer to completion.

I was excited to go to her place and try using her quilting machine - what a huge beauty!



I have now added binding to the two Bargello quilts and am sitting in the evenings hand sewing around and then will add labels. 

Stephanie still has the sampler quilt and we'll quilt that on another of our days together.

Our next achievements have been to  make two blocks for our next group quilt and write the instructions. I really loved the Ohio Quilt and have suggested we make blocks of lots of different sizes again.

We unpacked all the Snowball blocks and have trimmed those and arranged them on the design wall. We will be sashing with black (yes I have some!) to create the top then considering whether borders are required or not.

Meanwhile, I continue making little Snail Trail blocks for my lockdown quilt. It is looking good so far.

No comments: