Monday, October 12, 2020

More Show and Tell from Christine

I was disappointed to miss out on Friday’s chat – hope everyone was well and had interesting show and tell.

As I mentioned I have joined a group called Uniforms for Kids who convert redundant uniforms from various services and makes clothes, bags etc to be handed back to each service who provided the uniforms for distribution in remote and underprivileged communities.  Attached is a photo of my first effort made out of fabric from a police officer’s shirt.

 

Also attached is a photo of my piece ‘created’ at a recent workshop – I really enjoyed this as you are only limited by your imagination and embroidery skills plus you get to use those pretty bits and pieces you tend to keep thinking one day they will be useful.





No comments: