Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finishing Quilts

April has been a busy quilting month.

Robyn and I went to Tamworth on a quilting bus trip (see previous blog), Elaine came to create borders for the Mr Men quilts, Linda came to finish the butterfly quilt top and Marion is staying with me and has just on finished hemming the binding on both Mr Men quilts.




Liz, Marion, Ruth and I met up at various times to finish our latest blocks for our next quilt and Elaine came to experiment with the freezer paper mosaic blocks.

By next weekend (our next quilting weekend) we will be well on our way to completing 3 quilts ready to donate and can put together Jane's Birds quilt and examine the blocks for Liz's Flowers.

I also started as facilitator of the Kogarah Library Quilting Group. This will keep me busy too. 

No comments: