We had lots of fun together arranging the blocks on our design wall and getting them all joined together. We now have two more quilt tops requiring borders and both sides of the design wall ready for our next two quilts - Elaine's Japanese blocks and Lian's Bright Flowers.
We also drew our next lucky dip - Jeanette's Aztec Stars. We spent some time trying to finalise the instructions for this and even cut templates for everyone but I realised when I saw a photo of a whole quilt done with our pattern that it did not look Aztec at all. I have since drawn up Jeanette's original block pattern and will email that to everyone as soon as I've written it up. It is a little more complex but I think it will work.
Of course there was the usually chatting around the table with lots of good food. What a busy, happy crowd we were.