Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two quilts to sandwich


Next time we get together we have two quilt tops ready to sandwich, quilt and bind. I got carried away and put little details in the binding corners of our green twister quilt that the Sydney members started at the beginning of the year. The quilt camp where I learned the twister block was on again last weekend in Maine USA and Marion went again. We had a skype call and she showed me the quilt tops she finished while she was there.



Linda and I will be going on a quilt camp together soon and I hope to finish the embellishments on my England quilt top.
The other quilt ready to sandwich is Wilma's Chocolate Roses. I have now found a backing fabric for it that matches the chocolate on the front. However, we still have to find an appropriate binding.

At our next get-together there will be lots of tacking to do. See you all then ready to sit around the table with these two group activities.

No comments: